- One(1) Xbox 360 Controller Skin(Sticker)
- Actual controller not included.
1) Clean your Xbox 360 Wireless Controller surface as thoroughly as possible. Use rubbing alcohol on a lint-free cloth to remove any grease or other contaminates. Most issues of non-sticking are due to some type of oil or grease that is on the unit PRIOR to installation.
2) Peel one piece of the Skin from the paper liner. NOT to let the adhesive side touch anything.
3) Determine the placement, apply the Skin to the surface using your fingers or the side of your thumb, starting from one corner and working your way across the surface.
4) If a decal sticker piece is not going on straight, you can gently lift the sticker back up. Do not stretch it from its original size.
5) If installed slowly and carefully, there should be NO air bubbles left under the sticker skin. Any air that may become trapped under the sticker skin during installation will go away in time. You can also use a pin to break it.
6) During the cold weather or for a better result, apply hot air to the decal surface to activate chemical agent after putting the sticker skin on your Controller. Especially heat up the edge surface. Allow at least 3 hours for cool down before touching the decal sticker skin. Using a hair dryer or hot air gun is fine.
Due to occasional heat, cold, or moist conditions at warehouse or during shipment, a few decals may lose some stickiness and cause peeling after applying. Please contact us directly by clicking Contact Seller button on Amazon order page. We stand behind our products and guarantee you a satisfactory solution.